Thank you for choosing Nauti Properties!
Here’s everything you need to know to get checked in and start having fun.
- Enter through the front door using the code we sent to your email. To unlock, enter the numbers, then push the return button. To lock, press the lock button and check to be sure it is locked.
- Please text Diane (410-708-5589), to let her know that you arrived and are staying at “Nauti or Knot”.
- To adjust the temperature, please use the Honeywell thermostat.
WIFI: Feel free to connect your devices to the WiFi.
Network ID: Nauti Properties
Housekeeping: Nauti Properties always provides linens and towels. But you may want to bring additional beach towels.
Trash: Cans are located in the front parking area. Please put your trash in the outside cans when you leave. If you are staying over on Sunday night, please roll the trash can to the road, trash collection is on Mondays. Thank you!
Pets: We welcome your well-behaved dog with the payment of a Pet Fee. At all times during your stay, you are responsible to control your dog. The yard is not fenced in, and many dogs walk on the street. All dogs must be leashed and please ALWAYS pick up after your dog.
Check-out: 11:00 am
Before you leave, we ask that you take care of a few final to-dos:
- Return water sports equipment to where you found it, in like condition
- Check outdoor areas for any personal items
- Leave linens and blankets on the beds; leave dirty towels in the shower or laundry area
- Place all household trash in trash cans
- Run the dishwasher
- Check Roku TVs to ensure you’ve successfully exited guest mode
Once again, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Diane (410-708-5589) with any questions or concerns you may have during your stay.
Enjoy your Rock Hall Vacation and don’t forget to …