Thank you for choosing Nauti Properties!
Here’s everything you need to know to get checked in and start having fun.
Check-in: 4:00 pm (unless early check-in was paid and confirmed)
- You will automatically be notified via text when your vacation home is ready for check-in. If you do not hear from us before 6 pm, you may proceed to the property at that time.
- Please inspect your vacation home upon arrival and report any cleaning or maintenance concerns within 24 hours.
- Be mindful of A/C and refrigerator temperatures. Turning them up or down can cause them to stop working properly.
WIFI Passwords: Grab your devices and log on to our wifi network.
Nauti Buoys: helpfulplum282
Nauti Gulls: bravedeer231
Nauti Dayz: modernwhale788
Nauti Doonz: palmwest901 (network name: SpectrumSetup-A9)
Housekeeping: Nauti Properties always provides linens and towels, though you may want to bring your own beach towels. In addition, we provide a starter set of essentials in your welcome bag, including paper towels (1 roll), small dish soap, small hand soap, dish detergent (1), and toilet paper (1 roll). Guests are responsible for bringing (or purchasing) household supplies.
Pool Info: If the water level drops below the skimmer, the pool heater will automatically shut off. If this happens, please use the house hose to add water to the pool.
Trash/Recycling pick-up days vary per community, please check this schedule to find when and how trash and recycling collection takes place at your vacation home.
Pets: We welcome your well-behaved dog with the payment of a Pet Fee. At all times during your stay, you are responsible to control your dog. The yard is not fenced in, and many dogs walk on the street. All dogs must be leashed and please ALWAYS pick up after your dog.
Beach Access Info
Public Beach Pet Policy: On Corolla beaches, dogs are allowed on the beach year-round. All dogs must be kept on a leash while on the beach.
Check-out: 10:00 am
Before you leave, we ask that you take care of a few final to-dos:
- Place used towels near the lowest entry door. Please DO NOT remove sheets, mattress covers, pillowcases, blankets, etc.
- Reset A/C to 78 degrees during the summer or heat to 55 degrees during the winter.
- Place all trash in the trash cans located outside.
- Close and lock all windows and doors and turn off all indoor and outdoor lights.
During your time at your Nauti Property, please don’t hesitate to call or text any questions or concerns you may have to Beach Realty at 800-635-1559. And please be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram using @nautiproperties.
We can’t wait to see your vacation photos!
Enjoy your stay in OBX…and don’t forget to …